Lá fhéile Pádraig sona duit
Hello coffee lovers,
Time to celebrate the patron Saint of Ireland -- St. Patrick! Don’t miss out on all that we have planned at 5 Points for this high holiday!
First up, we are proud to announce that we were nominated for Cleveland Magazine's Best of the West in the coffee shop category! We will join other nominees in Cleveland Magazine's annual Best of the West party at LaCentre Conference and Banquet Facility, 25777 Detroit Road, in Westlake from 6 to 9pm on Thursday, April 12. If you’re interested in joining us at this party, you can purchase tickets (and help us win!), by clicking here.
In an effort to prevent Conor from becoming too homesick this St. Paddy’s Day season, we lined up a whole slew of events and specials at the shop, including:
- Our signature Irishtown Bend -- named after the former Irish American neighborhood located on the West Bank of the Cuyahoga River, an area that is slated to potentially become a public park. This drink is the perfect blend of our 5 Points dark roast mixed with Irish Cream. A taste of Ireland and you can still walk straight!
- Westpark's very own artist, Marianne Mangan's incredible photos of Irish landscapes and culture are on display and for sale at 5 Points.
- Musician Andy McManus, a native of County Armagh, will join us bright and early on St. Patrick’s Day, and will begin belting out the Irish ballads 8am. It's going to be a busy one so get here early! You can RSVP here(no charge)!!!
- Don’t miss out on your chance to get a limited edition Green 5 PointsT-shirt!
- And don’t forget our own post Paddy's Day Survivor's Yoga class at 2:30pm on March 18th! RSVP here.
In other news: Join us for our Easter DIY Decorating class. Welcome in Easter and Springtime as we craft Easter wreaths! This will be step by step, easy and fun activity for kids & also a creative outlet for people of ages. Supply are included in the cost. Sip on coffee, tea or a hot cocoa while here! You can RSVP here or at the cafe. Cost is $5.
BIG week ahead!
Team 5 Points.