Hello coffee lovers,
Summer is here (or should it be the Fall?!) and we have hot and cold drinks to keep up with these crazy weather patterns! It is hard to believe that we are now eight weeks open and what a whirlwind it has been. The level of support from the neighborhood has been truly overwhelming. Westparkers stay true to their word and actively support local businesses so we want to thank you.
With any new venture there are always kinks to iron out and we always look for feedback. Since we started this project in August of last year we have surveyed our followers for feedback about everything from menu options to opening and closing hours. Now that we are a few weeks into this we have created a new survey to see if we are meeting the goals that we set when we opened. You can take the survey here
Onto some exciting updates:
- We will open our take out window tomorrow! It is located on the W 159th of the building and you can pull in curbside and grab a drink and/or baked good to go. As always we ask that you don’t block any of our neighbors driveways.
- We will launch our daily soup schedule also tomorrow as the weather is meant to return to more fall like conditions! Soup will be served from11am each day!
- We have some exciting events coming up with a pumpkin painting with our Barista Mimi and also some live music from Irishman Andrew McManus.
- We have pumpkin spice lattes for the fall with apple cider drinks coming!
- We have t-shirts, hoodies and mugs for sale!
Remember the take our survey!
Team 5 Points.